Sunday, January 22, 2012

Meal Planning

In 2010, I tried meal planning and it seemed to work out great. On Sundays, I would plan meals for the week and go grocery shopping. I'd run it by Jim, so he knew which night(s) he was cooking and I could plan the nights I worked out where he was cooking or we were having left-overs. And it usually prevented stops at the grocery store on the way home from work to buy something for dinner that night. Well, now that I'm back home from traveling for work and the craziness of the holidays is over, I finally started back up my meal planning. Although, I was surprised when I opened up my online meal planner that it had not been updated in almost a year. :/  I guess that's what happens when you're traveling so much for work, I am so glad to be home and back into a normal routine though.

No comments: