Saturday, January 29, 2011

Around The World Business Trip

My next overseas business trip is booked and the two trips that I was expecting to take this winter will be combined into one. For two of my projects, we will be testing equipment at our suppliers' facilities and it turned out that this testing is scheduled at the same time for both projects. So I will be traveling to Spain for a week and then on to Korea for a week and literally flying around the world. I'll be traveling during the three weekends and while I do ok with the first time change when I arrive, I have the worst time adjusting when I get back home and it usually takes me a couple to several days. I'm not sure how well I'll handle three time changes in three weeks, but I do know that with how busy I'll be, I sure hope it isn't too bad. Luckily, I have no qualms using OTC sleeping pills to get me through international trips and time changes, I'd be a zombie otherwise!

No comments: