Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Take A Chance Challenge


One last reading challenge I'm signing up for 2011 - Take A Chance Challenge 3. I came across this reading challenge and thought it would be fun choosing the ten different books. For this challenge, there are ten different categories and each describes books that qualify. The ten categories are:
  1. Staff Member's Choice
  2. Loved One's Choice
  3. Blogger's Choice
  4. Critic's choice
  5. Blurb Book
  6. Book Seer Pick
  7. What Should I Read Next Pick
  8. Which Book Pick
  9. LibraryThing Pick
  10. Pick A Method (Random Book Selection, Public Spying, Random Bestseller)
For more info on the challenge and the categories, go to Take A Chance Challenge 3.

1 comment:

Jenners said...

Welcome to the Take A Chance challenge! I hope you have fun with it and get lots of fun and surprising books to read.

Here is the link to the blog that I created to post your finished entries: http://www.takeachance.lifewithbooks.com/