Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Time Travel Reading Challenge Wrap-Up

Last reading challenge of the year and not much time to spare! I just completed the Time Travel Reading Challenge and really enjoyed it.

I came across this challenge, hosted by Alyce and thought it would be really interesting. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger is one of my favorite books and I wanted to read more time travel books. I read three books for the challenge:
  1. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
  2. The Cross Time Engineer by Leo Frankowski
  3. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
 I really enjoyed all three books, but Outlander was my favorite. I have already read the second book in the series and will continue to read the remaining books in the series.

1 comment:

Alyce said...

Outlander is one of my favorite time travel books too! I'm glad you enjoyed the challenge.