Sunday, November 14, 2010

Awesome Author Challenge Wrap-Up

I just finished the Awesome Author Challenge and really enjoyed it. I read some books by authors that I may have never picked up and will continue to read some these author's other works too.


This challenge is to read books from authors that have been recommended, but still haven't read. I had decided to do the Moderate level and read six books for the challenge. As for the authors, I took a mini poll on Facebook with my friends in order to get some recommendations on authors and came up with the following six:
  1. Lady Oracle by Margaret Atwood
  2. Remarkable Creatures by Tracy Chevalier
  3. Bitter is the New Black by Jen Lancaster
  4. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  5. Champagne for One by Rex Stout
  6. Good Grief by Lolly Winston
My least favorite was probably Lady Oracle. I had picked that title so it could be considered for two reading challenges and probably should have went with another title. As for a favorite, I would have trouble picking one. I really enjoyed the other books and they are quite different genres as well. Overall, a fun challenge though!

No comments: