Sunday, July 18, 2010

Treadmill Running

I've been running since April and yesterday was my first day of running inside on the treadmill. I had put off my running for two days this week and after not sleeping so well Friday night, I didn't have the motivation until early afternoon. It was already in the upper 80s and sunny, so I decided to head to the gym instead. After that experience, I really hope I can keep up my running once the weather gets cold and winter sets in (regardless of what craziness work will bring)! Running on the treadmill did seem easier since I can set the pace and stick with it, but I did find it quite a bit more boring than being outside and enjoying the scenery. Luckily, I have a couple more months of warm weather before I need to worry about the treadmill.  Looking forward to getting back outside tomorrow!

Favorite part of my running route

No comments: