Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Jane Austen Reading Challenge


I am signing up for the Jane Austen Reading Challenge. I am really looking forward to this one as well, hosted by Haley. I've been trying to incorporate more classics into my reading and with this challenge, I'll be able to read some Jane Austen, as well as re-writes, prequels, sequels, or spoofs since they are also part of the challenge. I have decided to do the Newbie level, which is read two books by Jane Austen and two re-writes, prequels, sequels, or spoofs. For more info or to sign up, visit Jane Austen Challenge.

2 comments:

6p00d834533a6869e2 said...

I look forward to seeing your selections. i love Jane Austen but haven't read nearly enough of her work. I still need to decide what book to start with. Just found your blog tonight. I've enjoyed looking around !

vvb32 reads said...

Hi Kristine
You are invited to the Pemberley Ball 2010.
I thought you may be interested in attending my Jane Austen related event.

The schedule is up with posts and giveaways all about Mr Darcy:
http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2010/11/pemberley-ball-2010-schedule.html

You are welcome to attend the event and enter any of the giveaways which all end Nov 28.

cheerios,
vvb
ps: Come by and get a dose of Darcy!