Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas!




I can't believe Christmas has already come and gone! Actually this entire year has flown by as well. We had a very nice Christmas this year. Last week was pretty busy, even though I had the week off work. I left a little bit too much Christmas shopping to be done and ended up getting sick with a cold which made finishing up my Christmas shopping not that enjoyable. But everything was finished and Jim and I were able to have a really nice Christmas Eve dinner just the two of us (I cooked my first ham, which turned out really good). We also had a really nice Christmas, despite all the rain.  :(  Both of our families celebrate Christmas Day, so it does mean quite a bit of driving. We go to my sister's Christmas morning to open presents and have breakfast, then pick up Jim's sons and head over to his parents for Christmas dinner. Afterwards, we drive back home to open gifts with his sons. Unfortunately, we spend over three hours of Christmas Day in the car, but we obviously enjoy seeing all of our family. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: