Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 Awesome Author Challenge

This challenge is to read books from authors that have been recommended, but still haven't read. The challenge is hosted by Alyce and runs from January 1, 2010 until December 31, 2010. I've decided to do the Moderate level and read six books for the challenge. As for the authors, I took a mini poll on Facebook with my friends in order to get some recommendations on authors and came up with the following six:
  1. Lady Oracle by Margaret Atwood
  2. Remarkable Creatures by Tracy Chevalier
  3. Bitter is the New Black by Jen Lancaster
  4. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  5. Champagne for One by Rex Stout
  6. Good Grief by Lolly Winston
For more info on the challenge or to sign up, visit Awesome Author Challenge 2010.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Fun! I love Jen Lancaster's books! I would reccomend starting with her first because the later books refer back to previous events. She's hilarious though. :)

Alyce said...

I'm going to be reading a Margaret Atwood book for this challenge too. I haven't read anything from the other authors on your list either. Good luck with your reading!