Thursday, November 5, 2009

Starting To Workout Again

and hoping to keep it up! I haven't regularly worked out since before the wedding but with winter coming and not doing nearly as much because of the weather, both Jim and I renewed our memberships at the gym. I don't really have a weight loss goal, maybe a couple of pounds. I'm not at my wedding weight, just because I dropped a couple of pounds right before the wedding from pure stress, but other than that, I have maintained my weight for quite some time now. I'm hoping to keep it up just because it makes me feel better and I do feel quite a bit out of shape since I stopped playing soccer a couple of years ago. So, here's to us keeping up our routine of going to the gym!

1 comment:

Jo-Jo said...

Good luck to you with this! Since my sister has been sick in March it has been so hard to get back in the swing of things with exercising!