Saturday, October 3, 2009

October Is Here!

Fall is my favorite season, October is my favorite month, and a busy month it is going to be! My sister's due date is in 10 days, and I'm hoping she comes a little early so my niece and I can share the same birthday! :) I know it's a long shot, but I keep hoping anyway. And we'll be spending quite a few weekends up north. Jim started bow hunting last year and now Nathan is beginning to hunt this year as well. Jim had two deer last year and I was just informed that we are down to our last pound of ground venison, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they do well this year too! It's been ages since I last bought ground beef and it is so convenient to have all the ground venison in the freezer (and a lot less fattening). And sometime this month, I'm hoping we can visit the cider mill for some cider, doughnuts, and pumpkin-picking. :)

No comments: