Sunday, August 2, 2009

Back To Some Normalcy

As I mentioned in my last post, I was working at a plant 90 miles away from my house and staying with my in-laws. After three and a half weeks, we've finally finished up there, at least for the time being. While we didn't stay with my in-laws the entire time, we probably split it about 50/50, we were staying with them less and less towards the end which meant a long daily commute for me. But, everything went really smoothly with the start-up although we have to wait for the rest of the line to finish before we can finish our testing, but hopefully, it will go smoothly as well. It is nice to be back to our normal schedule (and me not coming home smelling like a plant rat), although I was rewarded with getting sick. :( A cold that has been bothering me for the past couple of days and hopefully not many more!

No comments: