Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Staying At My In-Laws

For the next couple weeks, I'm working at a plant which is considered local, but because of where I live, it's a 90-mile drive for me. It wouldn't be so bad, but when working at a plant, an early start is expected. However, the plant happens to be ~15 minutes from my in-laws so we're staying with them this week. I was able to manage to talk Jim into staying with me too, even though with traffic, it's a little further drive to his work. While we're here, he's been helping build a deck at his sister's house as well. Which is where we've been spending our evenings. Even though it's a little weird staying with my in-laws while working and everything, his parents have been so nice and accommodating with us staying with them. I'm hoping the trips won't go on much more than another couple weeks, and hope to split some of my time between the office and the plant, if possible. Therefore, reducing the amount I'd be imposing on my in-laws!

No comments: