Tuesday, November 4, 2008

More Weddings On The Horizon

It sounds like the wedding planning in the family won't end with mine. Two weeks ago, my mom's boyfriend asked for my sister's and my blessing to marry my mom. :) She's also asked me to be her maid of honor. But, the planning for hers will pretty much be simultaneous with mine since it's three weeks after Jim's and mine. That will be a little crazy! Although, it will be a real small ceremony. Then, this past weekend, my sister's boyfriend proposed to her. :) When she told me, they were going to joke and say theirs will be the month after my mom's, and since my sisters and I decided when we were young that we would be each others maid of honor, I will be hers as well. Luckily, they decided not to get me all worked up and worried. But, their wedding will be sometime in 2010. I'm so happy for all of them!

1 comment:

Jen said...

How nice...congrats all around :)