Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bought The Wedding Bands

This check makes the wedding seem very real and really close! :D We went to the jewelers that Jim had my engagement ring made (ACE Jewelers) and picked out our wedding bands. Mine is an eternity band that looks just like the band on my e-ring, but is much slimmer. Jim's is a tungsten carbide ring that is mostly brushed, but has some polished details on it. We were able to take mine with us as it's a little large, but lines up perfectly with my engagement ring, so I can get them soldered together after the wedding. Jim's had to be ordered, but should be in a couple weeks from now.

2 comments:

his_wifey4 said...

yay that's so exciting! I think most guys are getting the Tungsten rings now, my FI got that too.

Jen said...

Fabulous...good job :)