Wednesday, November 19, 2008

100 Days!

I cannot believe that in 100 days, I will be in the Dominican marrying my best friend! It's been over a year of planning this way-off-in-the-future event, and it seems to be coming quicker now. :) Luckily, my wedding nightmares haven't been as nightmarish lately. In them, it's always the day before or the day of the wedding but all that's been planned and is ready is what I currently (at the time of the dream) have completed. So, as I'm getting checks done for the wedding, the nightmares don't seem as bad. My next big to-do is to get the invites out, hopefully in the next week or two. I have the envelopes and am taking a calligraphy class this Friday (nothing like waiting until the last minute!). The actual invites are going through final proofs now and I can't wait to see them when they are completed!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay to 100 days!!! (I just posted on my blog, too!). Isn't it exciting???
Good for you taking the calligraphy class. I picked up a Learn at Home kit that I plan to work on this weekend.