Saturday, March 1, 2008

Wedding Dress Shopping Today!

Today, I'll be meeting my mom, two sisters, and niece for lunch, and then we will be heading to David's Bridal to go dress shopping! I'm a little surprised I'm looking forward to it so much, which is weird in itself. (Don't all brides get super excited about going dress shopping?) For the past couple of months, my sisters kept asking when are we going dress shopping, when are we going? I guess it seemed like the wedding was too far out to be thinking about finding a dress already. Plus, we still haven't picked out a resort yet because we're waiting for airfare prices, which will be available in April. But, we hit the one-year away mark this past Wednesday, so the date is definitely getting closer. I also will be giving my sisters and niece their Will You Be My Bridesmaid/Flower Girl cards at lunch. I finished them up last weekend and I think they turned out pretty cute - I hope they like them!

No comments: