Thursday, January 17, 2008

Moving In Together

Well, after almost two years of 'living together' in two homes, Jim and I are finally moving in together into his house, soon to be our house. We have been trying to sell my condo for over a year, and with the market getting worse and worse, we decided last fall to try and rent it out. We've had a few people interested, but they wanted to pay much less rent than we were willing to accept. Well, just after the New Year, I found a posting for a family looking for a condo in the area of mine. Well, it's almost two weeks later and the paperwork will be signed this afternoon! I'm so excited (and relieved). We spend so much money for one household to always be empty, and with the wedding coming up in a year, we'll be able to save much more. However, the actual packing and moving, I'm not looking forward to though...

No comments: