Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007 ... Hello 2008

Well, the year is about to come to a close. I don't know about anyone else, but it seemed to fly by, however, it definitely was a very memorable year for me. First, would be becoming engaged. I'm very excited about the wedding and the planning we'll be doing next year. I may have to try and fit a look-and-see visit into the wedding budget, so we make sure we're picking the right resort for the wedding. ;) We also had a new addition to the family this year; my sister and brother-in-law had a daughter, Meredith, early this year. It's definitely fun having a baby in the family. I also did some traveling for work this year and was able to visit South Korea for the first time and Mexico as well. And the traveling doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon - this weekend, I'm leaving for Switzerland for two weeks.

So, as we say goodbye to 2007 and welcome in 2008, I wish you a very happy New Year!

No comments: